Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Play Café Retreats & Workshop News

I've had the amazing opportunity to facilitate two 1-day retreats during the past winter months.  It is a little slice of heaven for me to be able to spend an entire day with beautiful likeminded souls and to share with them the incredible practice of visual journaling which I am so passionate about.

The first one was held in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.

Then came LEEF Magazine's Creative Retreat in the beautiful Cape Town where 52 courageous women journaled their hearts out at the gorgeous Altydlig Wine Estate.  What an amazing experience to be able to work with this team!  I'll be doing one of these again - this time in Johannesburg on 19 November - and feeling blessed to be working with Christine and her wonderful team once again.


Seriously wished I could put these two in my pocket and take them home with me!




Stunning view of Table Mountain covered in a rainshower in the distance.



And here's a rundown of what's happening in-house this term at the Play Café Studio/Workshop in Pretoria:



Our first workshop took place on 27 August.  We made flag journals....that became banners of love...  So much beauty came from these girls as they poured their hearts into these flags. 
17 September's workshop is 2 weeks away.  Are you coming?











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Anel - I would love some more information on the 17 September workshop, as well as the 2 day workshop in October. Best wishes - Deborah